Monday, April 21, 2008

There are some kids in my school who think they are gangters. It cracks me up to see them go around and act like they are so tough. they back talk some people but its still funny. I dont have a problem with these people they alright at least they dont think they are above everyone else they just backtalk I do sometimes to so I dont have a problem with them. I dont have a problem with anyone in my school exept the kids who think they are so popular and say thing like all you talk about is so and so well if they dont like ARE conversation maybe THEY should stop EASE DROPING. The kids who think they are gangsters its realy funny because there moms drop them off at school if they were gangsters they wouldnt have there mom droping them off at school saying "have a good day sweety I love you" get my point its really funny.

2 comments:

snickers said...

Not trying to be rude but it does get annoying hearing the same thing over and over again and you ease drop too.

AAdams said...

I like your pic of the animal laughing.